Emily works with a world class plastic surgeon and coordinates for one of the finest med spas in the country. Here is her Q&A review for the NightLift bra.
- How do you like the appearance of the bra?
– It’s a really pretty bra! The black lace over the nude is beautiful! It definitely doesn’t look like a “medical bra”.
- Did it fit well? Too small? Too big?
– It ran very true to size. The straps needed some adjusting, but once I figured those out, it laid really nicely.
- Was it comfortable? To sleep in?
– I found it very comfortable. I don’t love to sleep in bras, but on nights where I wanted extra support, it was great for that. I also enjoyed it as a bra to wear around the house on weekends and evenings.
- Did you like the material it was made of?
– The material was very soft and felt structured enough, wasn’t flimsy.
- Will you continue to wear it?
- Would you recommend this to a friend or a patient?
- What can they do to improve the bra?
– Since I am bigger chested, I love bras that have a wider band around the bottom and have 3 hooks in the back instead of two.
- Any other comments?
– Thank you so much!