Just when you think you’re doing everything to look fabulous, here comes another thing for you to try: Give yourself the gift of naturally lifted breasts in just 3 weeks without surgery, by sleeping nightly wearing The Nightlift Bra.
Created by top Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Randal Haworth MD, the ground breaking, sexy and super comfortable NightLift® bra ($99 retail) is perfect for all women with no time or inclination for breast surgery. Recently featured on the Rachael Ray show, it is specifically designed to lift and protect the breasts during sleep. Best of all it’s wireless with 270° support that actually works.
- Original NightLift®construction keeps breasts separate, supported and immobile during sleep with the look of luxe
- Reinforced satin straps and cradle-shaped sling configuration support each breast individually
- Lightweight multi-layered molded foam cups, covered with the softest, most breathable microfiber, includes embedded stabilizers
- J hooks on either side adjust the strength of the support
NightLift® sleep support lingerie:
- Developed by renowned plastic surgeon Randal Haworth, MD, FACS, NightLift®is the first and only sleepwear collection specifically designed to protect the breasts and décolletage during sleep. It does this by helping prevent breast sagging and drooping over time by keeping the breasts perfectly immobile (but always in total comfort).
- In his 20 years of private practice in Beverly Hills, Dr. Haworth observed that his patients who were wearing a bra to bed had firmer, perkier breasts and smoother, less wrinkled décolletages than those who were not. Yet looking at traditional bras, he realized they did not offer the correct kind of support if the wearer is lying down.
- His first goal was to deconstruct conventional notions about brassiere technology and re-envision the bra from the ground up. He understood that an effective night bra needs to support the breasts from the sides and not from below. Adding to his challenge, Haworth was determined to provide this unique support without the help of a uncomfortably constricting underwire or overly compressive material as seen in many modern sports bras. He wanted this revolutionary garment to be like a second skin, comfortable and seductively appealing. After 47 prototypes, Dr. Haworth perfected NightLift®and with it has achieved nothing less than a total reinvention of bra functionality as a solution for sag prevention.
Cooper’s ligaments, connective tissue, and even the skin itself are what hold the breasts in position. These tissues are like rubber bands in that once they stretch out, there’s little anyone can do aside from surgery to tighten and elevate the breasts back to their original youthful appearance.
So the key to keeping breasts at their best with a smooth décolletage is to prevent stretching and drooping in the first place-that is to protect tissue from gravity’s downward pull not only in the recumbent position but also when side sleeping.
The Nightlift bra is the only product to receive two patents for its unique composition and is about to receive a third. It is no wonder that the NightLift® bra has become a favorite of everyone from Halle Berry to Chelsea Handler, Lisa Rinna, Tori Spelling and more. Take a look at the latest on the site: https://www.nightlift.com/ and see the difference the bra makes here: NightLift Video
Questions & Answers
- Q: How does NightLift®protect the beauty of the décolletage?
A: Because a smooth firm cleavage area can be difficult to achieve or maintain for naturally larger busted women (think C cup or bigger) or those with implants. If they habitually sleep on their sides, the stretching and contorting of the tissue doesn’t just stop at the breasts but can score deep wrinkles, folds and lines that can reach all the way up to the neck.
- Q: Isn’t wearing a bra to sleep uncomfortable?
A: Comfort is first and foremost on their minds. NightLift®sleep support lingerie is fully breathable, without underwires and with no hardware touching your skin.
- Q: What is the best way to wash, dry and store my NightLift®items?
A: They recommend hand washing your NightLift® bras and sleepwear in a cool water with a mild lingerie cleanser. To dry, NEVER put any NightLift® in the dryer because it will destroy the integrity of the fabric. Instead, air dry on a hanger. The best way to store your NightLift® items (aside from boy shorts and thongs which can go in a drawer) is to hang them on a notched hanger. It can even be the one you’ve used for air drying.
- Q: Are there going to be new styles and colors available?
A: Absolutely. They will always offer their classic flagship items and then each season rotate in limited editions of fashionable colors and prints.
- Q: Who is the ideal NightLift®wearer?
A: All women of all ages and cup sizes can benefit but if maximum sag prevention is on your mind, particularly if you are a C cup or larger, the best time to start wearing NightLift® sleep support is in your late teens or early 20s. That said, most of their customers begin to get serious about sag prevention in their early 30s.
- Q: Is NightLift®only for natural breasts?
A: Not at all. NightLift® is effective and beneficial for all types of breasts whether natural or surgically enhanced, reduced or reconstructed. Furthermore, Dr. Haworth actually prescribes NightLift® for all his post-op breast surgery patients to wear after their bandages come off and their bodies are on the mend.
- Q: I have implants so sagging shouldn’t be a problem, right?
A: Not right. Gravity still pulls and tissues are still vulnerable to stretching.
- Q: I wear a 34B cup. Can NightLift®do anything for me?
A: Yes, even smaller breasted women have ligaments and other tissues that can stretch over time.
It’s not easy being a woman. Supporting my breasts like this wasn’t something I had thought about before. But if it’s good enough for Halle Berry, how can I refrain? So, if you want to keep your breasts nice and perky, this bra might be the answer.
Let me know how it works for you. Have an “uplifting” evening.
Comments are closed.